POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media Headache : Media Headache Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Media Headache
From: Felbrigg
Date: 5 Feb 2004 11:58:27
Message: <40227633@news.povray.org>
Okay you people with big brains please apply any spare cranial capacity to
my problem

Brown!

I want a brown media that makes any clear object translucent brown.  I've
pulled loads of hair out and the nearest I can get is green.. After fiddling
for hours I ended with this rubbish below.  I just want it to look brown.

Where do I start!

                                media   {
                                        emission color <0.25, 0.15, 0.05>
                                               }